Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm not good at stuff.

So after a long hard day at work, I figured I deserved a drink when I got home at 3:45. I had a random collection of liquors and juices so I used webtender.com's "In my bar" tool and made it pick a drink for me. All of the good ones required crushed ice. And here I was stumped.

My blender was mocking me from the top shelf of my pantry, where it's sat unused for a year. "...Why!?" you might ask. "How can someone who drinks as much as you NOT use a blender??" Well folks, this is embarrassing... but I've never been able to crush ice in a blender. In fact, I've broken two blenders in the last five years through failed attempts. (OK, OK, fine. One was broken when I left a metal spoon in it while I blended ice cream and sundae toppings, but whatever.) ANYWAY, it turns out it's not that hard. Alls ya have to do is pick the highest speed and voila! crushed ice.  So now I'm enjoying a Donna Reed and watching Glee.

By the way... Glee is awesome. It's the happiest show on TV. I recommend it to anyone who likes music. or drama. or hot guys. or humor. I'm putting it out there now-- 09/16/10. I think Kurt's mom (who died 8 years ago) and Artie (who was paralyzed at age 8) were in the same accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment