Thursday, September 2, 2010

You just helped your way out of a sale.

Yesterday, I came home from work and was pleasantly surprised to see there was a package waiting for me! It was a surprise, because in three short days I had already forgotten about a fantastic 25% off coupon I used at areopostale.com. I decided to make it a more regular thing, so I set out this afternoon to buy nice bedsheets.

Step 1- search "sheets" at overstock.com
Step 2- reorganize results as "Price: lowest to highest" (I said nice bedsheets, not amazing bedsheets.)
Step 3- click on the first white one I see.
Step 4- am offered a buyer's guide: how to change sheets.

Really? REALLY....?? Thanks overstock.com, but I think I can figure that one out on my own.

Step 5- or CAN i....? What if they have some super awesome way of doing it? What if I've been doing it wrong my whole life?
Step 6- click on link.
Step 7- Yep. Just like I suspected:
Step 8- Yeah, you know what, changing sheets is boring. Forget it, I don't want any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment